Friday 22 August 2014

VERY IMPORTANT : PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!!

Ebola Patient Causes Commotion In Church
WHAT WILL YOU DO?.

       One of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian that died of Ebola virus in Lagos went to the church last Sunday to testify to the goodness of God in her life.

        The testifiers were 10 in number and she was no. 4 in queue. When it was her turn to share testimony, she testified that she was negative to Ebola.
        When it was time for her to return the mic to the Pastor to call on the next person.

The following ensued:

Pastor: Don't worry, give the mic to the next person.

Next person: (shifts back) nooo give it to pastor.

Ebola testifier: Pastor, take your mic, he is not collecting it.

Pastor: Give it to the sister behind him.

Sister: Shuo! I don forget my testimony, may be next week.

Pastor: give the mich to Mr Arisekola.

Mr Arisekola Humm: Sir, Pastor, I'm a Muslim Sir, I'm here to cover the event as a chief Correspondent for my Paper Sir. You can give it to Pastor's wife Sir.

Ebola testifier: Pastor, if you are not ready to collect the mic, I will put it on the floor (going back to her seat)
         Before she turned back to where she was sitting before, everybody in the church had jumped outside for their lives.

         Ebola patients do have a chance of survival, spread this
information, not the fear.

#NigerianTribune

I remain humble, pleasant comments are most appreciated. 

Miguel. O. O

No comments:

Post a Comment